What To Do if Exposed to (CO)

What should I do if I think my appliance is spilling carbon monoxide?

  • Call the National Gas Emergency Service on 0800 111 999
  • Switch off the appliance and shut off the gas supply at the meter control valve
  • Open all doors and windows to ventilate the room
  • Visit your GP and tell him/her that you believe your may have been exposed to carbon monoxide
 www.foxandco.net - www.saniflorepairs.com

07958 500 900
  -  020 3432 4146