We have a clear, upfront, open and honest pricing system. Our rates are clearly shown here on our website and our engineer will always show a comprehensive description of work carried out and a full breakdown of labour and material charges are shown on all invoices. In instances, where the client is not present, digital photographs can be taken and submitted electronically, along with the invoice.
In a recent study our hourly charges were almost 50% lower than one well known company servicing the same area and very much ‘middle of the road’ when compared to our competitors. Combined with the quality service that we provide, our comprehensive back up service, insurance and guarantee, our charges are very competitive and great value for money.
Mon-Fri Mon-Fri Saturday Sunday
9am-6pm 6pm-7pm 9am-12am 9am-12am
Hourly Labour Charge: £75.00 £85.00 £95.00 £100.00
Loo Removal (1) £45.00 £45.00 £45.00 £45.00
Removing Boxed in Unit (2) £45.00 £45.00 £45.00 £45.00
Creating Access Panel (3) £75.00 £75.00 £75.00 £75.00
Units in lofts or detached (4) £45.00 £45.00 £45.00 £45.00
Converting macerators (5) £45.00 £45.00 £45.00 £45.00
Cleaning macerator on site (8) £125.00 N/A N/A N/A
Cleaning macerator off site (9) £175.00 N/A N/A N/A
For general local repairs we charge a £45.00 callout fee (local means within 8 mile round trip of N10 3UG) and from £75.00 per hour labour, dependent on time of day. There is a minimum, one hour charge for any visit, followed by 30 minute billing segments. Non local calls will generate an additional charge of £5 per mile. (Local = 10 mile round trip).
(1) Minimum surcharge of £45.00 for the removal and refitting of a screwed down or silicon fixed toilet.
(2) Minimum surcharge of £45.00 for the removal of a boxed-in unit and refitting.
(3) Minimum surcharge of £75.00 for jig-sawing an access point within a boxed in or tiled area.
(4) Minimum surcharge of £45.00 for accessing units located in lofts, boxed in areas, crawl spaces etc or where the unit is not directly attached to the loo and easily accessible.
(5) Minimum surcharge of £45.00 for changing pipe work or converting waste pipe of different macerator types.
(6) We charge a standard fee of £195.00 for removing a damaged unit and installing a replacement unit. This is in addition to the cost of the initial callout.
(7) Work carried out or started out of hours and at weekends are exempt from the standard fees and the prevailing fees will apply.
(8) Cleaning macerators involves removing internal debris and cleaning on site. Replacement parts, if any, are not included in this price.
(9) Cleaning macerators involves removal and taking the unit to a workshop and power washing the interior. Replacement parts, if any, are not included in this price.
Terms & Conditions can be found here