Protect you and your family, whilst prolonging the life of your boiler by booking a boiler service today!
It couldn't be easier - to get your boiler serviced by a Gas Safe registered engineer, Just a quick call to Fox & Co, and we will advise you on any aspect of servicing and if we think you require a boiler service.
An annual boiler service includes the following checks:
- Flue ways and terminals
- Ventilation provision
- Gas pressure and heat input
- All safety devices
- The following boiler components:
- Heat exchangers
- Combustion fan
- Seals (gas and water)
- Ignition systems
- Performance test (on all boilers with a suitable test point or accessible flue terminal
- All visible pipework and controls
- All radiators
- Expansion tank (and vessel) and associated components
- Advice on the use of your present controls more efficiently
Gas Safety/Landlords Check
As Every Landlord knows, its a legal requirement to have a gas safety inspection carried out on a rented property. Its also a good idea to have an inspection carried out if you have had a smell of gas or you have just purchased a property.
A copy of the current safety certificate (CP12), is issued to each existing tenant within 28 days of the certificate being completed, or to any new tenant before they move in. The certificate can also be displayed in a prominent position within the property.
See the Health & safety Executive website for more www.hse.gov.uk/gas/domestic