.















 


 
LANDLORDS SAFETY CERTIFICATES
landlords-safety-certificates.co.uk
cp12s.co.uk


VIDEO REPORTS OF GAS INCIDENTS
These videos highlight the dangers of poor gas safety and not servicing appliances.
These videos will open in small, seperate, pop up style windows on your screen.


WRITTEN REPORTS OF GAS INCIDENTS
(CLICK ON HEADINGS TO VIEW)


BOILERS KILL 20 -30 PEOPLE EVERY YEAR
The government has urged the gas industry to do more to prevent carbon monoxide deaths. Every year between 20 and 30 lives are lost because domestic gas appliances have not been properly installed or maintained.

CHILDREN DIE FROM GAS POISONING
Two children died last week after a suspected faulty boiler leaked carbon monoxide into their holiday chalet in Corfu.

LANDLORD RECEIVES 5 YEAR JAIL SENTENCE & 5,000 FINE
Two young men died of carbon monoxide poisoning because their landlord and a handyman assistant had fitted an open-flued, second-hand gas fire to a terminal designed for a room-sealed appliance. Neither the landlord nor his assistant were registered with the Council for Registered Gas Installers, Corgi, nor were they competent to carry out gas fitting work.

DEADLY BOILER OVERLOOKED 10 TIMES BY BRITISH GAS
The Health and Safety Executive is considering bringing criminal charges against British Gas after a woman who repeatedly complained about her faulty boiler died from carbon monoxide poisoning


CLICK HERE TO BOOK A LANDLORD'S SAFETY INSPECTION